Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Family Blog


OK so call me cheesy but I have decided to start a family blog, mostly as a way to keep in touch with friends and family that live out of state but also as a fun way to document our family events. As most of you know we have a son named Easton who will be 2 years old in a month (there will be more to come on his upcoming birthday party in September) It's hard to believe how fast time has gone by and how big he has gotten, it feels like he went from my baby boy to my big boy over night. He is "ADD" like his father and stubborn like his mother and so independent it kind of makes me sad because even at 2 he thinks he can do everything himself. I guess it's true what they say time flies when your having fun. Well that's all for now but stay tuned there will be more to come. :)

1 comments:

Anne said...

welcome to Blogging Heather! Can't wait to read it all:)