Sunday, October 19, 2008

Easton & Chikito


My sister Bre recently got a new Chihuahua named Chikito or Chiki for short. Easton and him have become fast friends. Easton loves the small puppy but his heart still belongs to his dog Bryer. Although Chiki is really small and cute he had me thinking about another puppy for a split second until I came to my senses and remembered my huge lovable four legged first born Bryer and I was fine. Easton spent Saturday night at his grandma and grandpa Yoo's (my parents) so he got to spend lots of time with Chiki and Puck and Blue my parents dogs. It was relaxing weekend we spent time at home as a family doing what Wade loves to to the most and that's watch the Minnesota Gopher hockey team and eat Carbonni's pizza. PS the Gophers swept the Husky's GOOO Minnesota!!!

0 comments: