Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Weekend Update



So this last weekend was pretty relaxing. Friday night we ordered almost everything off the Fong's menu (best Chinese food in town) and relaxed at home with good a food and a movie. Saturday Wade and I went to the Home and Patio show at the convention center, it was fun get out together and we found some hardwood floors we love. Then we headed to Arbor Lake in Maple Grove and ate lunch and Biaggi's and did some shopping, I love their outdoor mall it is so nice. We had the chance to spend the day together alone which doesn't happen very often so thank you "Papa Bob" for watching Easton. Sunday was the best day ever I laid in my bed for a better part of the day catching up on all my Tivo'd shows, it was awesome.
Easton had the chance to spend the day with his aunt NE NE on Mon. She spoils him rotten, he had the best day at the park and she took him to his very first movie. They went and saw Beverly Hills Chihuahua because he loves puppies. I was a little worried but he did amazing and loved it, I am so proud of my little guy.

0 comments: